Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

End of Summer

Summer is almost over, I really can't believe it. I think it was the best summer yet. I am beyond grateful that I get to stay home with the boys and literally watch them grow before my eyes.

Today I went than ENT to look at a growth in my throat. Back in April I saw this thing growing on my tonsils. The little clinic told me "not to worry about it" then an ER Dr friend also said don't worry about it. So, I ignored it and frankly forgot about it. Then last week my throat was hurting so I got out a mirror and was shocked to see that "thing" was still there and had gotten much larger. It is a 6mm tonsil stone. Now a new one is growing behind it and because I ignored it for so long my body has grown skin around it and surgery is the only way to get rid of them. The ENT suggested that sense I need surgery to get those nasty things out I might as well get my tonsils out too. DANG IT. Not looking forward of two weeks of misery and weigh loss. My surgery is scheduled for September 26th.


No comments:

Post a Comment