Search This Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday

Ray went golfing this morning so then I got to escape and have my two favorite things: shopping and Orange Julius!

Lots of end of summer sales which I took advantage of sense it stays above 90 here until oct/nov.
Ray & I had a come to Jesus moment this week. Get on the same page, be thankful we are all together and celebrate what we do have- each other

One of my favorite songs...
By Matt Maher
Hold Us Together
It don't have a job, don't pay your bills
Won't buy you a home in Beverly Hills
Won't fix your life in five easy steps
Ain't the law of the land or the government?
But it's all you need

And love will hold us together
Make us a shelter to weather the storm
And I'll be my brother's keeper
So the whole world would know that we're not alone

It's waiting for you knocking at your door
In the moment of truth when your heart hits the floor
And you're on your knees

No comments:

Post a Comment