Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

School

Not to much to say. Our house did close, and we did make a profit! So although it was a stressful afternoon that day with the appraisal, we had it pretty easy.  Selling our house at the first showing and not living in the house for showings. My friend Heather has her house on the market right now and has 3 little ones and a doodle (dog)- that sounds like 0% fun to me.

Anyone watching big brother? That is my one hour of escape 3 days a week. Love bb16!

I've changed my mind for the 10th time and pulled the kids out of one place (there goes our deposit and first two weeks tuition) to put them in more of a daycare/preschool type setting. My boys are use to 8-5:30 daycare...9-11:30 just wasn't going to cut it. I've signed Ryan up for 5 days a week, mornings and Connor will be in a charter kindergarten 5 days a week 8:30-3. We have to pack his lunch, search for the best bargain place to buy school supplies, get him a lunch bag the whole 9. He is so excited! PS LL Bean has the cheapest lunch bags and free shipping in case you are in the same boat.

Now that we live in a town where we have no one to invite to a certain someone's 3rd birthday we are hitting the road to the coast line. Ocean, beaches, cooler climates and drum roll.....LEGOLAND.



No comments:

Post a Comment