Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

We are never going to find our "new normal" our rythm or even our lunch if we keep up to this new pace. After my first full week at work Ray went on a "3 day man weekend" so no grocery shopping or "weekend chores" got done. Then this last weekend we had a birthday party and bible study on top of our normal church routine. Then this week I started taking my real estate licensing classes 2 days a week, Ray worked one nightuntil 8 pm and last night was my night to volunteer at our food panrty at church. As i'm typing this Ray is gone at a work dinner.
This weekend we have our nieces 1st birthday (how the heck is Emma Clare 1 already) so another crazy weekend and the house will not get cleaned and meals for the week will not get made.
So no fancy camera pics but here are 3 that I snapped this week on my phone.

Ryan wearing Ray's snow boot and my school bag around his elbow.
Connor and the parachutte at Isabella's 3rd Birthday Party
 
Ryan getting ready to eat some ice cream at Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment