Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bacon, Bruise, Opossum

In that order. We got to do a quick pop in play date with Casey Carter & Evan....(maybe one day Travis will be done with this Fellowship and will not be at the Hospital when we are in town). Casey I often thinks is the only person in the whole world who gets it. Get's me. My life. Two little boys, who are out of control, loud, wrestling fools who can melt a Mothers heart with a hug or a kind word.
First in true Casey spirt whipped up an awesome breakfast for us (am I the only person who has never cooked bacon in the oven?). It was delicious, def. doing that from here on out.

Then the boys being boys tripped all over each other playing in a 2ftx2ft area and Carter squaled/yelled/cried and had a big old bruise on his cheek.

Casey: "Jill what is that thing"
Jill: "It's a Opossum" looking out their back window along the fence line
Casey: "It probably has rabies if it is out during the day"
Jill: "Yea it probably does"
Does anyone else think this is crazy? I wish I took a picture, he was just walking around the back yard. Only in Cleveland.

The Nickels do have toys I promise but all these 4 Little Monkeys were interested in were beds.



No comments:

Post a Comment