Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

For Grandma

Thanks Grandma for emailing me and telling me that the blog and pictures of the boys is just as important as anything else going on in my life.


Last week was week one for Full TIME working Mama and full time daycare for the boys. Lots of firsts here...aka why I haven't updated the blog. Then Ray was out of town this weekend for a "man weekend". I must have had cabin fever because I not only took the boys to the mall by myself but I had them in the double stroller and was taking them in and out of dressing room after dressing room. Thank goodness everyone at the mall thought they were adorable and I got more smiles than glares.
*nothing was wrong with Ryan he just doesn't like Connor hugging him or holding him still

No comments:

Post a Comment