Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Where have I been?

It has been a crazy few days. I quit my job, will be going back to work 5 days which I haven't done since I had Connor. I will have a commute, and the boys will be going back to daycare. Heather has nurtured the boys and kept them healthy for the last few months and we are going to miss her being a part of our everyday life.
Part time to full time, daycare vs Heather, commute and pulling Connor out of preschool....might seem silly or little to you but from someone who has dispised change ever since she was a little girl I am freaking out and have knots in my stomach.

On to positivity: Jill & Noah welcomed their first child on Monday the 28th, Elanor! and Bridget & Matt who once thought they would't be able to have children of their own welcomed Sam their third child! Babies are mericals and a blessing!

Here are pictures of Connor bullying Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. What's your new job, Jill? Good luck with the changes, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete