Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

target.com

Did someone try to send Connor something from target.com? Today UPS delivered a Home Alone 2 DVD from a lady named Jaqueline who we don't know. It had all her info for the Bill to and Ship to but came to us. I called Target.com and the guy told me to keep it. I said, Um no it doesn't belong to us and it isn't charged on our credit card so its not right to keep. He then told me that was very honest of me and that I should donate it to charity.
I will gladly give it to my church but isn't this pour lady going to be charged for it? I'm sending it back.

THE BIGGER ISSUE:
Whatever someone did send Connor we didn't get. The Connor label with our address was stuck on Ms. Jaqueline's DVD and not whatever someone sweet out there got him.

I hope this mystery gets solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment