Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

I needed a break, not Connor

After our bad day Wednesday, and Ray and I having to both work half days Thursday with our pink eye kid.....Connor breaks his right leg.
The Story:
1am. We are awoken by crying (thought it was Ryan) get out of bed and find Connor laying over his wood step stool crying.
He said "don't touch it it hurts" this plus shaking plus tears went on until 5 am with intermitent times of sleep. Ray & I left for work after filling in Heather on the previous nigh. She called me at 8:30 and said she heard him wimpering. She found him on the floor in his room like he tried to get out of bed but couldn't walk. He peed his bed and she said looked like the sadest little guy. She brought him down and elevated his leg and waited on me to get home at 9. I drove him to our local Cincinnati Childrens Location (10 minutes away). Had amazing nurses and doctor Reedy was so good with him. After two XRays we got the result, a break. He is in a sling thing until Monday when he will get his cast at 3pm (ray's going to take him). So until then it is couch time and Mom & Dad carrying him.
Our sweet neighbor Stef already sent the kids over to check on Connor, drop off movies, popcorn and a picture with a lot of love. Thanks Abby & Sam!
blogger is being weird and won't let me upload pics but when it does I'll post.
*We were suppose to meet Kerry & Cousin Emma Clare in Columbus tomorrow and we had a roller skating party on Sunday that we will have to miss. Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment