Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Horrible Day

I feel like sometimes I suger coat the crazyness that is our life but after a call from Nicki and a message from Erica with the jist of what these two ladies saying was "I'm having a horrible moment, the kids are being crazy, no time for me the Mom to eat...." Made me smile, not at their hardships but that they get it, they get me and they know that this raising two kids on the go stuff is HARD!
Yesterday was one of those when is it 5pm and is Ray home yet kind of days. Ryan woke up with pink eye, silly Mommy forgot what time Preschool started and took Connor 30 minutes late. Went to the pediatricians and grocery store with out my phone, had to wait over an hour for the pink eye medication and....done done done....
Connor was trying to figure out how to remove the new child proof lock I put on the pots and pans cabinet, he was pulling and getting mad and then next we both know he is holding the cabinet door (well a piece of it) in his hand. He split the wood and ripped the door in half. So yea....no clue where to begin. I made him stand in front of it and in this picture he is saying "sorry Mama". I called Ray and pre-warned him as I was worried that a hard spank was coming Conman's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment