Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Stats 3 year check up

Ryan & Connor had a Dr. Appt this Wednesday. It was for Connor's 3 year check up but turned into a sick visit/well visit as Ray & I both had Strep throat and we wanted the kids tested to make sure we were not in for a horrible week. Both kids are happy and healthy. Ryan is up to pounds to 23lbs and they said his tubes look great still!

The pediatrician was asking me all these questions about Connor to make sure he was hitting milestones. They were so basic and he was so beyond all of them I kept asking her "wait are we talking about Ryan or Connor". I might have been delerious from the medicine, sickness and having two kids in a 10x10 room for 1 hr but we made it through it.
Weight: 30 pounds, 36 inches tall
Yes Connor knows atleast 3 colors (he knows like 10)
Yes Connor can count to 3 (on a good day he can count to eleven-teen)
Yes Connor can say 3 word sentences (I can get him to stop talking so mommy can talk)
Pedeling a tricycle is the only one I would say he has perfected in his age category.

No comments:

Post a Comment