Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

Leaves and pumpkins

Sorry uncreative title, we've been busy and I need to get these pictures uploaded.
I'm going to post it so that means the good times will stop rolling....but with the acception of #2 I'm calling Connor potty trained! It's been a good week of no accidents and him always telling us not the other way around. Yay! Can't believe last year at this time I thought I could do "potty training camp" and get him to do it.
Here is the big 3 year old with his #3 Mama made for his birthday party. The second picture is of him scooping out the pumpkin seeds. He was amazed at how many there were and we were surprised that he wasn't into the goo. The next day he had a mini melt down that we threw them away and didn't save them. Oops, we didn't get that memo.

No comments:

Post a Comment