Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Big Boy!

It's weird how time works. Three years has come in gone in the blink of an eye yet I don't remember my life before Connor Raymond came out. I was in labor for like 36 hours and Dr. Allen had to go in after him and the poor little 6lbs 2oz guy had bruises and blood all over his head. I remember that, the house he first lived in, sitting him in the bumbo chair, going on walks with him while on materntiy leave. Crying after taking him to daycare for the first time. Helping him "sit". Uncle Travis teaching him to walk, him sitting on the stairs with Ray and I saying his first few words. His second Christmas. So so so many memories. The things he says now crack Ray and I up and we are constantly saying "how does he know that, or where did he learn that from". He is all boy and he is my boy. I was upset the other night because I was telling Ray we only have 15 more years with him then he will be gone. GONE, forever. Once he is off to college he won't look back and he won't want to rock in the chairs with me on the front porch, or sit in my lap for a story, or let me brush his teeth or teach him his letters while he plays in the bath. He certainly won't let me sing silly songs in the car to him or be my shopping buddy at the grocery store. He is my little man helper and I love him so much and wish I could keep him this way forever. Love you Connor Raymond! XOXOXOXOXO Mommy~

No comments:

Post a Comment