Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas




I know it's not the 24th you Silly Billy...I'm talking about the story. My Grandma, the Boys Great Grandma found THEE Cutest Bear that moves around and sings the song and the boys press the botton over and over and over again. Glo's hope is that they can sing the whole song to her on the phone on Christmas but I don't think they view the bear so much as singing a song but more as a performance.
Also I'd like to make a complaint, in our version of Twas The Night Before Christmas one page has Santa smoking a pipe. Connor always ask me what it is, I always say I don't know. Tonight I over heard Connor asking Ray, "what's that" and he responded, "I think a candy cane" glad to know I'm not the only liar over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment