Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Ryan Ear Tubes

Ryan had his 4 month follow up at Childrens Hospital for his ear tubes. After the horrific news today of the CT shooting I want to take a second to share some stranger goodness. These two adorable girls let Ryan touch their books, eat their chips and talk to them as they too waiting to see the doctor. Thank you to that Mom for being understanding of a 16 month's lack of personal space knowledge.
The tubes look great, thanks Doc.

Last night I took the boys shopping for a few last minute Christmas presents and a I was popping a wheely over the curb with the stroller while holding Connor and the front wheel rolled away. A stranger ran right over without pausing, reattached the wheel and gave a smile and kind word. Then another stranger grabbed the heavy entrance doors to the store and remarked about remember how hard it was with kids and no door holder...I think the Christmas Spirit was with me this week. Thank you Lord God for the kidness of some strangers. I don't know how the Holy Spirit can comfort those CT familes but I hope he can.


This is a shot of Ryan touching the girls book while she is trying to do her homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment