Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

It was 35 degrees out, raining and windy but I actually thought it was AWESOME! Back in September I decided that Ryan could re-wear Connor's "Woody" cowboy from Toy Story costume from last year and I bought Connor a "Buzz Light Year" from the movie Toy Story costume for this year. How cute right? I even had a "Jessie" costume for me!
Well for over a month now every time Ray or I would talk about Buzz Light Year Connor would say, "No I'm Woody". So my guess was he was not going to wear the costume. Telling THE WORLDEST BESTEST NEIGHBOR EVER about my dilemma, what did Stef do? Sewed Connor a Knight Costume, with a dragon on the front and everything. It was super cold out so many layers could easily fit on under it and out the door we went. I let Ryan wear Connors costume from two years ago because it was essentially a full body suit of warmth (skeleton) .....hoping next year the boys will want to be Toy Story. (and yes, yes I did still wear my Jessie costume).
Points of amusement to take away from Halloween
  • At the first house Connor gave the lady the one and only piece of candy out of his bag and put it in her bucket
  • The two "scary" mask guys he saw his only comment was "Hey Mom look at that Silly Billy"
  • He also kept up to 5 yr old pal Abby no-problemo
  • At some houses he would "pass" on the candy which actually was kind of awkward for me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment