Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Honey Bear

No that is not my term of enderment for my husband but is the name of Connor's Preschool class. Yes I said preschool. He is in a one day a week 2-3 year old preschool class. I glanced at a teacher paper real quick and think I saw that Connor is the oldest.  After two weeks he is in LOVE with Mrs. V (as am I). She wrote me the cutest email about how in love she is with Connor.

Today was Ryan and Connor's last day of daycare. From here on out they will be at home. Nope, not at me...no SAHM here. Heather (Cynthia's sister) is going to be watching them. This lady has energy of a non sleep deprived mom who has drank 5 hour energies all day. Very excited for her love, support and teaching that she is going to provide to the boys. Also very excited for less sickness!

Kisses,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment