Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yikes

This morning at approximatly 8am Connor, Ryan, Boji and I were down in the basement. I let Boji out of the walk out basement and she took off so I opened the door and went out after her. I heard Connor shut the door....and LOCK IT. Problem. I stood there for about 5 minutes trying to explain to him how to unlock the door. When that didn't work I had to call neighbor Stef to rescue us (she has a spare key) she didn't asnwer the phone (did I mention it was 8am)I started to debate if I should call Ray who works 30 minutes away or the police who would have to break something to get in. Luckily Stef was home and did get my message and did come to the rescue. Soooo glad I gave Stef that spare key!
Spent the rest of the day doing drills on how to unlock the door :)

No comments:

Post a Comment