Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Schedules

Today in the bath instead of relaxing and enjoying the 5 minutes to myself this was my thought pattern;
Monday: Kumon (connor's advanced math tutoring), Homework, Practice Piano
Tuesday: Kumon homework, school homework, Practice Piano
Wednesday: Kumon, Piano, Homework
Thursday: Kumon homework, Piano, Homework
Friday: Kumon homework, Piano (drive to the mountains for ski weekend)
Saturday: Basketball, Kumon, Piano

Ahhh we are too busy! Good thing I have a day planner. Ahhh this our "down season" when soccer starts up (in march) we will have soccer 4 days a week for Connor on top of Piano, Teniss & Kumon. Ryan will have tennis 2 days a week.

I think I'm running all these things in my head as "too much" from the mere fact that we had a wonderfully lazy and family oriented 3 week off over Christmas time. The lack of hustle and bustle is THE BEST!


CHRISTMAS PHOTOS:
 We got to hang with Sawyer for a whole week!
 Heather's wrapping job was AMAZING! Goals for next year!
 We got a quick day trip to Cleveland in (Emma Clare is running away from me in this picture) Aunt Kerry got the boys "boy journals that lock" that was a huge hit!
 Let's fly home. **On our flight out Ray & I got upgraded to first class with 98 Degrees singer Justin Jeffe
 Christmas Eve picture (thanks to the tripod) 
 Ryan's hair is going through an awkward phase as we grow out a bad haircut
Connor with his first love. These two are getting so old. Look at Izzy rocking a chocker, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment