Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Blinking

It is so true what they say about "you blink and they are all grown up". I was talking to a first time school-ager Mom this morning and she was talking about how she is going to blink and her 3 year old is going to be in kindergarten. I still feel like Connor is in Kindergarten, it is just crazy how fast time is going by. Ray and I look at Ryan every day and see his toddler/baby/preschool face disappearing and him morphing into Connor. Yesterday I knew Ryan was in the shower but had to do a double take when I grabbed him towel as I could have sworn it was Connor stepping out.

 Soccer is back in full swing, Connor had his first tournament this season
 Ryan was given a sunflower seedling at the end of preschool and here it is, 7 feet tall
Back to school Movie night, we almost didn't go, but these are the memories I love and need to remember are important to us as a family
 One more piece of gold gone from this house
Hello 2017
Ryan got some new ski's. We might have accidentally left his last pair in the parking lot at Keystone last year. Oops. He has grown so much anyways he probably needed new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment