Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Anniversaries

What's crazy about dates in time is they can take you back to that exact moment, you know? No Ray & our anniversary is not now, June.  The day/date I'm thinking about is two fold. A year ago I tried to take off my pointer finger at a carmax. What's crazy is today I started a new bible study at Crossroads and at my table was a mom who's husband is the Hand Surgeon I met with. Weird how the world works like that.

The other event I've had on my mind is the anniversary of our car accident. It was February 1st, Ray and I are trying to recall if it was 2007 or 2008. Either way, dang that's crazy how much our lives have changed from that day and we are so grateful that we are both here to enjoy life with and to have raised our boys with.

Hug your loved ones because the Good times can change in a second.

Random other facts; today a kid in Ryan's class puked. This weekend we are going to Keystone to all ski. This weekend at Church they are celebrating the first graders and I believe there will be a little ceremony and bible dedication for Connor. I've started a book club at my house once a week with other elementary school Moms. Sommer & John, Ray & I went to see Bob Saget perform stand up last weekend. Everyone said he was vulgar and I was worried it wouldn't be good. He was great, it was funny and a super fun night out.

~Peace Out Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment