Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

1st Day Of School

He woke up early, brushed his hair, got dressed and made his bed. I'd call it a success! When we got to school he said "Mom I'm late (which he wasn't), I don't have time for pictures.

Um, Hi, I'm Mama Bear and I'm getting a picture of you for the first day of school. You are lucky I didn't try to kiss you too. The day isn't over but the teacher just sent all the parents a cute little email saying everyone is doing awesome and no tears have been shed. Welcome to First Grade Connor!
When I got to school I said "we need a picture". Silly Sommer she thought I meant of the kiddos.
Here is my partner in crime for the next 3 years as we are Co-Chairing the PTO for the elementary school.
Connor's main squeeze Emma (Sommer's daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment