Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Master Bath



His & Hers
Before:

We did Maple wood with Espresso Finish
Quartz counters in "Lagoon" and brushed nickel door pulls and Moen faucet in Eva. The light fixtures are Minka Lavery (saw them at a house we rented in Nashville and knew I had to have them).

Yay! With all the vendors these last 18 months I am DONE with people I don't know spending time in my house. Let's review all the projects and money out the door....
Hardwood floors on first floor
New Windows, new gutters
White trim on first floor and white doors added
Jill painted second floor trim and doors, never ending basement project, exterior of house wood work and shingle repair, then full house painted. Did I also mention that we both got new cars, me in 2015 and Ray this year. Unfortunately with this last snow storm dumping 23.2 inches our money tree snapped and is gone. Good bye house projects, I won't miss you while gardening all summer long and perfecting my CO tan.
(Light bulbs need clear bulbs but you work with what you have on hand)
Lights: Minka Lavery
Sink: American Standard Square Sink
Eva Sink by Moen


No comments:

Post a Comment