Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter and 1 7 days

If this post sounds like an insane person wrote it, it is probably because I have lost all sanity with this never ending 17 day Spring Break. We have gone to Monkey Business (a bounce house place), the rec center pool (Ryan "forgot how to swim" after his first cannon ball of the season and I had to jump in and get him), Castle Rock 200 step challenge (again), multiple parks, Sky Zone (a trampoline park) and millions of other dollars spent at Toys R Us, restaurants and candy stores. Mama needs a break. I said my life is sad as I can't wait for Monday to hit the gym BY MY SELF and zone out on the treadmill. Haven't worked out in over 2 months as my broken finger pretty much stopped all everything. But it isn't broke any more and this lady is ready to get back into routine!

Remember when they were babies in that whale tub? Getting too old :(




No comments:

Post a Comment