Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Not for the faint of heart

On Tuesday night we dropped the boys off at the church for their kids club and then drove a block down the street to our towns Carmax. Two minutes after arriving we had to leave as I slammed my hand in one of the car doors. Probably would've not been so bad if I had opened the car door but instead I just ripped my hand out. Tears screams and blood later Ray made the executive decision that we were going to go to the emergency room. 3 stitches, setting a nail bed and a fractured finger later I was able to leave the emergency room. 
These pants went into the garbage can when we got home.
Yummy
Stitched up and ready for gause.
When I got home Ryan asked what finger they cut off and Connor let me know that I wouldn't be able to play video games with him for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment