Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

The Big Move

If you read this blog but we don't talk on the phone regularly you might have been wondering where I have been and why I haven't been posting.
Life.Is.CRAZY
My eye has been twitching the last 48 hours with the amount of stress that we are under right now.

About 2 weeks ago we found out we were being relocated. Off to AZ we are going! Ray has already been working there for about a month leaving me to lead the troops. I've met with 3 Real Estate Agents (which means extreme cleaning), had the landscaping mulched, the walls touched up etc. We had a HUGE garage sale this weekend and got rid of some junk collecting cob webs in the basement.

We have been assigned to work with a relocation company, they needed a ton of documents, then Ray and I this weekend completely emptied out our walk in closet so that it looks HUGE for the professional pictures that are being taken today of our home. Our house will be listed Friday. Pure crazyness!

We just found out our temporary housing assignement- hopefully it will be a nice place for us to live...has an amazing pool that the boys should enjoy! I tried to quit my job but since I had just accepted a promotion as my boss is getting ready to retire kind of had them freak out and they said I will work remotely through at least July and then we will re address my work schedule and their needs for me.

Keeping a house "show ready" is the main cause of the eye twitching. Ready for the fun part of a new location and a pool is what I'm trying to keep my eye on! We will have weekly maid service at our temporary assignment. I can do this........

No comments:

Post a Comment