Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

32

Another year older! I actually had to ask Ray how old I was. Sad. I also did a cartwheel today with Cynthia and I think I pulled a muscle. Old, sad, old.
Can't believe on Sunday it will be 11 years ago that I ran my first marathon. CRAZY. This summer we will have been married 8 years, had Boji for 8 years....insane. This summer Ray is venturing off to the alma mature for a frat-tastic 10 year reunion.

Other news, we are taking our first every just the 4 of us family vacation! We are going to Sanibel Island. I'm not 100% sure where it is or what we are doing there. I walked into a travel agent's office last week on a lunch break, a few texts to Ray later and 1.5 hours later I walked out with our trip booked.

My requirements were: warm, sand, not a hotel and a place that had all day daycare for my brats wonderful boys. I can almost feel the hot sand on my feet now.

If you are a part of my life, thanks for sitting next to me on this crazy roller coaster and listening to all my stories.
Love,
Jill
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment