Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Seriously

We are well past the baby stage and things should be "easier" these days. The problem is I have two boys. They are constantly running, jumping, falling, tugging, pushing and pulling on everything and each other. I.am.exhausted!
This morning in my normal ridiculous run around the house in 8 minutes to get out the door and on to daycare Ryan insisted on wearing his snow suit and not his winter coat. Whatever, wear it. I might have tried to shame him into wearing his coat by saying his classmates were going to make fun of him (parent of the year). This did not work as I have a 2 year old, you know the -I'm Mr. Independent state of life?
Luckily in the get Connors shoes on, mine on, where is my purse, put your coat on, what sippy cup do you want, where is the dog, let me warm up the car moments he over heated and took it off himself. He also took his shoes off which delayed us even farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment