Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Daycare embarrasing moment

Ryan's daycare teacher said before I could run out the door this morning; "do you have a second". Suuuure (oh gosh what is going to come out of this lady's mouth) and it was WORSE than I could have imagined.

Ms Lynn: Ryan was playing outside with one of his friends, he bends, picks up a toy and says "this is a beer". I thought, I couldn't have heard him correctly. I walk over to him and say, Ryan what is that? He reply's "this is my mommy's beer".

Deer in headlights moment.

Me: last night Ryan asked me if I wanted a beer and I said, actually I do
Ryan: why?
Me: because you drive me crazy

Um yea, sometimes I over share. What is wrong with me? I'll probably be getting the daycare pink slip this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment