Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Let the force be with you..

Umm yea, so I've picked up a few bad blog habits.
Never take my nice camera anywhere...
1. I don't want it to get broker and
2. I always have my cell phone on me

When I do update the blog it is with low quality cell phone pictures
I didn't take my camera on vacation with us this year. CRAZY. What was I thinking? I have no pictures to show of the fun-nest week of the year? Uncle Dave, send me something!

So anyways as I'm sure any of you out there know there are clearly indoor toys and outdoor toys. Indoor toys are the things you and your child love, adore, cherish. Outdoor toys are things that are sturdy and can get dirty, wet and dropped. Well this week Ray let Connor take not one, not two but FOUR light savers outside. Yes you read that correctly we own 4 light savers. The kids loved it and the neighbors went and got their own, I guess we aren't the only nerd balls on Court.

I finally complained enough that they were going to get broken that Ray corralled them up and took them inside but it made for some cute moments/pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment