Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Candy Land

If you "follow" this blog I'd love for you to be a follower...not really sure how to explain how to tell you to do that but I'm always curious as to who exactly reads this. If the only reading it is my mom then I can probably go ahead and just start exclusivly instagraming and stop blogging.

Any who....Ray was in New York this week and when he returned home Friday we vowed to take it easy Saturday and stay in pj's until noon! Well by 11 we had vacuummed, cleaned, been to the grocery store, ran a baby clothing errand for dear Ayers & Spicher babies and gone to the post office. Yea...some could say we don't know how to sit still.


During the vacuming Connor thought a game of Candyland was nessecary. Whatever keeps you occupied Con-man. On the Connor front I must say he is at crazy age. He picks up on so much. I've taught him his state, street, birthday month...and at school he has learned; abc's, twinkle twinkle, old mcdonald, the itsy bitsy spider, london bridge, ring around the rosie, and now BINGO. Very proud of our smart cookie. Ryan is not budging on the speech thing, still only saying dada and that.

Have I mentioned almost everyone I know is pregnant? Danielle & Nicki had their babies this week (Greyson & Kennedy) and that leaves still pregnant, Erica, Bridget, Katie & Jill R. Crazyness!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a member of blogspot and I don't really know how to follow blogs, but the Bouffard family definitely reads! Keep on posting :)

    ReplyDelete