Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

11 Months Old Today

My sweet Ryan John is 11 months old today. I thought this picture turned out so neat I want to try to recreate the holding out the number one next month. I was going to say that he has not really had interest in stairs yet, but just now as I was putting Connor down for his nap I started to come back down to find Ryan on the 4th step. He goes tomorrow to Childrens Hospital to find out if he is or is not a canidate for Tubes to be put in his ears. I can't remember the last time he was off antibiotics and they said he can only hear at 15% so we are fairly positive they will say yes.

Ryan continues to be an awesome sleeper going to bed at 7:30 and getting up at 7:30 and takes two long naps a day still. He is starting to eat solids and my mind keeps going to him in one month digging into his birthday cake which I know he will love!
In Ryans hand you will find: a paci or a golf ball almost always
He is most happy: all the time, but especially if his mommy holds him or he is in the basement with all the toys
His favorite game is: picking up a ball and throwing it to Boji
He can: wave and clap and say mama and dada
He has how many teetH;  7 and an 8th poking threw
His bad habit is: he has biten a teacher once and his brother once (we were proud of him when he bit Connor because Connor deserved it)

No comments:

Post a Comment