Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ryan John 6 months!




Half way through a year, is that possible. I still feel like Ryan is "new" yet I can't remember our house with out him. All the pictures I took of him today were adorable but these two with him smiling are how he is 99.99% of the time. Love this little guy. We go Wednesday to the pediatrician to "weigh in" I'll let you know his stats. I'm guessing big. We spent $132 at Carters Clothing store today because he can't wear any of Connor's hand me downs as he is wearing 12-18 month clothes now.
Connor didn't know why I was taking pictures of Ryan with a piece of paper, but he knew he wanted to get a picture of him taken with the paper too.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how old Connor looks in this picture. He's growing up, but still cute as ever. And I love the smiling pictures of Ryan!

    ReplyDelete