Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I've created a monster!




I don't know why...well I do I wanted cute pictures of the two of them....I let Connor "hold" baby Ryan. Now he wants to hold Baby all the time, if I'm in the room or not.

As I think everyone knows Ryan had a really high temperature and had to spend 2 nights at Childrens Hospital. The worst part of it all was a spinal, blood work and catherization for my poor little baby boy. They took his vitals every four hours and so now his sleeping pattern is all thrown off and he was up last night from midnight until 5 am (grouchy mom and dad). We are happy to have our family of 4 back together and as we always say we are so blessed! There are so many sick children at the hospital; we are glad that we were only there for a short while. Thank you all for your support, love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment