Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

33 Weeks

Well I've officially gotten a waddle. I noticed it the other night while walking Boji with Ray. At the doctor's office this week a girl who was 35 weeks had her water brake that morning and Dr. Allen sent her to labor and delivery. Yikes it is hard to believe that could be me soon.

Connor is roughly 4lbs and 17 inches long at this point. He is squished in my tummy and as a result at night I've been having acid reflux. I guess God is just preparing me now for sleepless nights.

2 comments:

  1. The pregnancy waddle! ahhh! You are getting so close. Only a few more weeks to go! Less than 50 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking a pepcid every night before I go to bed now, that seems to help. No picture this week?
    - Julie

    ReplyDelete