Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Love




Man I must really like my camera or think my kids are cute, or have no life...since Saturday's blog post I have taken 51 pictures of Ryan & Connor (yikes). Can I first off say how proud I am of our big boy Connor he has gone in the potty at least once every day (accept Thursday & Friday) and even went for the first time today at school!! Yay Connor!
Today at daycare they had a Valentine's Day party, it was so cute seeing all his girlfriends give him Valentine's with little hearts on them. Of course Connor loved his Princess Fairy Valentine's. Ray was shaking his head this morning at the fairy's and Ryan's purple socks.
Enjoy the basement play time pictures.
Is it just me or is Ryan as big as Connor?

No comments:

Post a Comment